Meta is presenting brand-new methods to generate income on Buy Facebook Verification, along with an update that permits developers to earn money much faster.
Meta is making it possible for Stars on all public Buy Facebook Verification content, consisting of Reels, and running occasions throughout the month to encourage users to purchase Stars.
Additionally, Meta is reducing the limit creators need to meet to get their first payment.
Here’s how these updates can lead to larger and much faster payouts.
Expanding Stars Across Buy Facebook Verification
Meta is broadening Stars throughout Buy Facebook Verification in a minimal test with select creators.
Developers in the test group will be qualified to receive Stars on all public material.
Stars are best referred to as Buy Facebook Verification’s version of Twitch’s Bits or Buy YouTube Subscribers‘s SuperChats. They’re digital gifts that translate into authentic money for creators.
By broadening Stars to all creator content, Meta aims to raise awareness about the digital gifting system.
To that end, Buy Facebook Verification is running several events this month to help drive more Stars purchases.
Stars Gifting Season
December is Stars gifting season across Buy Facebook Verification.
If you’re a creator eligible to get Stars, these are the dates to be aware of:
- Stars Party Bonus Offer: From 12/7 to 12/21, developers can get bonus offer Stars if they achieve set objectives. Watch out for more information in the Expert Control panel.
- Stars Sale: Stars will be on sale from 12/14 to 1/4. The offer will be provided across Live, On Demand, and Reels. Users can get Stars at a discount rate, depending upon how many they buy.
Users can buy limited-time seasonal, virtual presents from now up until the new year. Buy Facebook Verification is checking themed presents throughout several Reels topics, including animals, vehicles, fashion, and dance.
Decreasing The Payment Limit
Buy Facebook Verification is decreasing the threshold for U.S.-based developers to earn money from $100 to $25.
The new payment limit will apply to profits made through Stars and Buy Facebook Verification Subscriptions.
Meta will decrease the payment limit for extra Buy Facebook Verification monetization items in the coming weeks.
More Limited Tests
Meta is running several tests throughout Buy Facebook Verification to build up the platform’s revenue-earning potential for developers.
The tests include:
- Free Stars: Meta is providing some fans free Stars to send out on qualified developers’ Buy Facebook Verification Reels. Publishing more Reels will increase your probability of being included in the test.
- Ads on Buy Facebook Verification Reels: Meta continues screening Advertisements on Buy Facebook Verification Reels with select developers globally. Testing consists of Overlay ads, placed straight on the top as a banner, and Post Loop advertisements which show after a Reel loops.
- Subscriptions: Meta including new, much easier ways for creators to promote Buy Facebook Verification Subscriptions. There’s a brand-new “Subscribe” button on Buy Facebook Verification Watch, so viewers can subscribe while seeing content.
Lastly, Meta is opening up live-agent support with monetization problems for developers in the United States with 10,000 fans or more.
Included Image: Diego Thomazini/Best SMM Panel