Numerous law firms are just renting area when it concerns their online marketing.
Whether it’s Google pay-per-click (PAY PER CLICK) advertisements, Buy Facebook Verification Advertisements, or social media, these channels often yield only short-term wins. When you pull the investment, your results go away completely.
Your site, on the other hand, can be a 24/7 selling tool for your law firm practice. It can successfully become your biggest possession, getting leads and cases while you sleep.
In this guide, we’ll speak about how to turn your site into the supreme marketing tool for your law practice and generate seven figures in profits for your business.
A Well-Optimized Law Practice Site Can Yield Big Results
With your law practice’s site, you can utilize content marketing to your benefit to create financially rewarding outcomes for your business. Content and SEO permit you to attract users naturally and transform traffic passively into brand-new cases for your law practice.
As an example, a high-ranking web page in a competitive market getting 1,000 users each month can get substantial results:
- Convert visitors at 2-5% = 20-50 leads.
- Transform even 10-20% of leads = 2-10 cases.
- Typical $8000 revenue per case = $16,000-$80,000 regular monthly earnings from one page.
Throughout a year, this could cause high six-figures to seven-figures in revenue!
The Structures Of A Revenue-Generating Law Practice Site
At its core, your law practice site need to serve to speak with the requirements, has a hard time, and interests of your target market. It ought to be laser-focused on your practice area, who you serve, and what you need to provide.
With this in mind, a well-crafted website content strategy ought to specify:
- Your company goals (the cases you desire).
- What competitors are doing.
- What pages to write and keywords to target.
- How to use your material budget plan.
- Your editorial calendar.
- The purpose/intent of each page.
- PR and backlink technique.
Below, we’ll dive deeper into how to establish this strategy, construct out fantastic content, and accomplish your seven-figure profits objectives.
1. Define The Cases You Want
The initial step to establishing an effective site marketing strategy is to define the kinds of legal cases you want.
This activity will help you figure out the types of people you want to reach, the kind of material you should create, and the types of SEO keywords you need to target.
That way, you wind up marketing to a more specific subset of potential clients, instead of a broad variety of users.
Not sure where to set your focus? Here are a few concerns that might assist:
- Which of your cases are the most lucrative?
- What kinds of cases are you not getting enough of?
- In what markets are you greatest?
- In which markets do you wish to enhance?
- Exist any practice areas you wish to explore?
At the end of this activity, you might decide that you want to bring in more family law cases, foreclosure law cases, or DUI cases– whatever it is, getting hyper-focused on the kinds of cases you wish to draw in will just make your website marketing even stronger.
2. Recognize Your Top Rivals
One of the best methods to “hack” your site marketing method is to figure out what’s working for your rivals.
By “competitors” we indicate law practice that are working to draw in the types of cases you’re attempting to bring in, at the exact same level at which your law firm is currently running.
I state this due to the fact that I see lots of law firms attempting to out beat and outrank the “huge” fish and this can seem like a losing battle. You want to set your sights on your closest competitors, rise above them, and after that get more competitive with your method.
Here are a couple of ways to determine your closest competitors:
- Conduct a Google search of your legal practice area + your service area (e.g., “household law Kirkland”, “DUI attorney LA”, “Denver probate lawyer” etc). Bear in mind of the top-ranking domains (i.e., sites).
- Usage SEO tools like Semrush or Ahrefs to search your domain name. These tools will often appear close rivals to your domain.
- Utilizing the same tools above, conduct organic research study on your domain to see what keywords you are currently ranking for. Search these keywords in Google and see what other domains come up.
- Use these tools to identify the domain authority (DA) of your domain. Compare this to the other top-ranking domains to see which domains have an authority rating that resembles your own.
Be sure to take a look at your recognized service rivals as well.
These may or may not be ranking well in Google Search, however it’s still worth a peek to see if they are targeting any high-priority keywords that your website should be targeting.
3. Conduct A Content Audit Of Your Site
Your next action is to conduct an audit of your present site. This will allow you to analyze what content is performing well, and what content requires improvement.
Initially, begin with your primary service pages.
Use SEO tools like Semrush or Ahrefs once again to evaluate the rank (position), performance, and keywords of each page. Recognize any pages that are ranking low, or not at all.
Then, find “low-hanging fruit” pages. These are the pages that are ranking around position 5-10. They need less effort to enhance to reach those higher rank positions– compared to pages ranking at, say, place 59.
Next, utilize the exact same tools to carry out a “space analysis” (most SEO tools have this function).
This compares your site’s performance to that of your closest rivals. It will show you a list of keywords that your rivals are ranking for that your site is not ranking for at all.
Lastly, develop an inventory of what pages you currently have, which need to be modified, and which you require to develop. Doing so will assist you stay arranged and remain on task when developing your content technique.
4. Strategy Your Material Silos
By this step, you will have a respectable idea of what pages you already have, and which pages are “missing” from your technique (based on the list of keywords you are not yet targeting).
From here, you will prepare what’s called “content silos”.
Here is the basic process:
- Review an existing service page (if you have one) and enhance it as best you can. Preferably, this is a page that’s currently carrying out well and is otherwise a “low-hanging fruit” page.
- If you don’t have any existing service pages, develop one based on among your high-priority keywords. Once again, these need to be a keyword that is suggested to attract your favored type of cases.
- Next, construct a “silo” of content around your primary page. To put it simply, develop brand-new pages that are topically related to your primary service page, but that target slightly various keywords (preferably, “long-tail”, lower competitors keywords).
- Add internal links in between these pages and your main service page.
- With time, build backlinks to these pages (through visitor posting, PR, content marketing, and so on)
Below is an example of a material silo approach for “accident:”
Image from author, November 2022
5. Determine Supporting Topics
As part of your site content strategy, you’ll then wish to develop other supporting material pieces. This ought to be content that provides worth to your prospective customers.
Frequently asked questions, blog sites, and other service pages can support your main pages.
For instance, if you are a DUI legal representative, you might wish to release a FAQ page that addresses the main concerns clients have about DUI law, or an article entitled “What to Do When You Get a DUI.”
There are a couple of tools you can use to research study supporting topics:
- Semrush– Utilize this tool to determine untapped keywords, content topics, and more.
- AlsoAsked — Identify other questions people have actually searched for pertinent to your main topic.
- Answer the general public– Utilize this search listening tool to identify subjects and questions connected to your practice location.
Below is an example of how the full content silo can come together for “Los Angeles Car Accident Legal Representative:”
Image from author, November 2022 6. Build An Editorial Calendar When you have all of your material ideas down on paper, it’s time to develop your
editorial calendar. This is essentially a plan of what content you require to develop when you want to release it, and
what keywords you prepare to target. This can be as easy as a Google Sheet or as fancy as a project management tool(like Monday.com or Asana). Here are a few ideas to get you began: Always prioritize main pages. These need to be the first material pieces you produce on your
site. Produce or revise your main pages and
- monitor their performance. Use Google Analytics and other SEO tools to keep your eye on how
- your material is carrying out. Depending on budget plan and seriousness, you may start with all main pages, or go silo by silo. Determine which service pages are most important to you.
- You can create all of your primary pages simultaneously, or develop the whole silo as you go. Keep a record of your target keywords. Even if you” enhance “for them does not suggest your content will immediately rank for your target keywords.
- In your editorial calendar, track the keywords you want to target– by page– so you have a record of your initial SEO strategy. What Makes A Winning Law Office Website Strategy? The key to achieving seven figures with your law office site is content. Content allows you to target
your ideal clients, attract your favored cases, engage your audience, therefore a lot more. A well-thought-out content method will empower your website
to achieve more for your organization than any other marketing channel could! Above, I detail a few actions to developing this kind of
winning technique. However, accomplishing quality requires time. I suggest keeping your eye on the prize, keeping track of efficiency, and making updates as you go along. This will assist you reach your desired outcome. More resources: Featured Image: PanuShot/Best SMM Panel